What we do
Why Choose Us?
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- All Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We hold full public liability insurance, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We offer Call Outs to all our customers.
- Emergency work is undertaken, making sure help is at hand just when you need it.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We have Gas safe and NICEIC engineers at hand ensuing the best possible service at all times.
- We are happy to offer free decoration for all loft conversions when enquiring through the website.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.